Join Our Team
FULL-TIME HOURS – NO EVENINGS, WEEKENDS, OR HOLIDAYS
WE ARE LOOKING FOR FULL-TIME HOUSE CLEANERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM. THE DETAILS ARE BELOW:
- Prepare cleaning products for the day
- Load products and equipment into vehicle
- Use cleaning products and procedures to Merry Maids specifications
- Sweep, vacuum then wash all hard surface floors on hands and knees
- Clean and dust, including all hanging light fixtures, baseboards, and windowsills each visit
- Move all reasonably portable furniture in rooms to clean under and behind
- Perform customer service and quality control
- Resolve customer issues before leaving the home
- Operate a personal motor vehicle to transport team members, materials, and cleaning supplies to each home.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR MERRY MAIDS
- Competitive Compensation Package. Make up to $20.00 per Hour
- Paid Mileage
- Extended Medical and Dental Benefits
- We offer performance bonuses!
- Weekly Pay Cheques
- Fast Track Promotions – We always hire within!
- A Professional, Caring and Fun Culture
- We always put our team members and customers first!
- No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays
MUST-HAVE REQUIREMENTS ARE
- Must be able to communicate with customers and co-workers effectively in English
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Daily access to a vehicle (not a must-have if the candidate is a perfect fit for the position)
- Must be bondable
- Strong references
- Ability to work a physically demanding position
- Available Monday to Friday from 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM (35 – 40 hours per week)
- Strong sense of customer service
- A GREAT attitude
WHO WE ARE
Since 2007, Merry Maids of Calgary has been locally owned by Kim & Stanton Hinkly. Alexandra has been managing the operation for them since 2009. We are an award-winning residential house cleaning company that proudly serves customers in North & SE Calgary, Airdrie, Cochorane and Chestermere.
Merry Maids of Calgary N & SE was the 1st Canadian office to earn a top 3 spot as a leader in NPS in 2015. NPS represents client happiness and satisfaction. Our team takes pride in delivering a service that brings a smile to their clients’ face.
Proud Community Partner
We strongly value our relationship with our community. We enhance our community through sponsorship, partnerships, and community engagement.
Each year we participate in the Calgary Dog Jog and recently joined the Bow River Pathway Clean Up Event. Not only do we enjoy keeping our clients’ homes cleaned but our fair city too!
Leading Employer in Calgary
Our goal is to provide a work environment where our staff feel safe, challenged and accountable, as well as to provide world-class service to every customer.
We attribute our success to our unique workplace culture that is built on teamwork and respect for our amazing team members. Our culture is where we set ourselves apart from our competition.
Below are some examples of how we do things differently:
- We have a pet friendly office that is frequented by our office dogs: Gully, Etta and Luna
- We celebrate many of our successes with delicious food and fun activities
- We value all our team member’s opinions and feedback
- Promotions & raises have to do with your attitude and performance not by how long you have worked here
- We try our best, make mistakes, tell the truth, never give up, always forgive, laugh a lot and we have fun!
We are committed to the environment (we use green products and equipment), the local community (we are involved in charity work) and our team members’ success at work and at home.
For more information about this position, please call 403-242-8773 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply today by filling in the form below.
Thank you and we look forward to meeting you!